Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

I'll make pumpkin and pecan pie tonight, but I made the cranberry sauce last night. It's SO easy to make, and it's really good! I was a little worried when I took it off the stove, as it seemed WAY too liquidy, but it quickly got the right consistency as it cooled. It even changed colors. R and I agreed that the sound of the splitting cranberries was definitely akin to popcorn popping.

I learned that a friend got divorced a few weeks ago (honestly, I'm not surprised), and that he has a preliminary hearing for a DUI today in court. That part is SO not him, especially as he is very against driving drunk in general. He's SO irresponsible sometimes that it is frustrating. He just finished a school program for post-production. I hope he gets back on track, as he is quite older than I am.

Prague Christmas markets open on Saturday... did I write this already? I can't wait! I want to get some sausage, mulled wine or hot cider, and a snack/dessert thing and just walk around and absorb it all. So happy it'll open! I was worried that it might not be opened yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home