Sunday, November 06, 2005

Interesting...

Hmmm... I just learned that someone "bitched out" my ex's ex (on my behalf), but I have no clue who it was! Let me know if it was you! And from the sounds of it, it was someone who knew me pretty well in college. Very interesting.............

Back from NC, rather exhausted. It's nice to have a whole day free to myself. It's a bit of a shame that Rob has to work all day long. He's been working 12 hour days for this conference he goes to in a few days. It sucks (for him) that he has to work like that over the weekend even. Hopefully, he'll get some good data to present.

NC was good - always reminds me of New England with a little fewer coniferous trees... at least when driving. But then you see the Bojangles, here the Southern accent, and can't find a decent beer selection anywhere, and you know you're no longer home.

My proposed itin for the day (in no particular order):
1. Eat breakfast
2. Do laundry
3. Go to the gym
4. Do some cleaning (bathrooms at least!)
5. Determine what to make for dinner - okra (beef) stew or walnut-pomegranate (chicken) stew.
6. Make dinner

I think I can keep to that list. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home