Monday, October 31, 2005

Tar Heel State

Off to North Carolina tomorrow... so many odds and ends to tie up at work, but it should be a productive week. Rob and I are back to our good old avoiding each other thing, he's going to D.C. for a conference next week. We spent 6 weeks apart this summer in the same way, so it's kind of funny. You'd think we didn't like each other or something!!

The weather has been so bizarre, but I loved what a wonderful day (70 or so) it was today. I'm happy that I didn't miss the first snow, but not as appreciative that it was before the end of October!

Ok, time to get some kind of dinner on the table. I believe we're going the leftover route, as all the beer in the fridge is taking too much space - we need to make room somehow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home