Friday, November 11, 2005

The difference a night can make...

Yesterday was a miserable day... a tense outlook on the roommate search, battles over motivation and workload at the office, and a worrisome call from my dad about family matters. But come 8 pm, I have a seemingly amazing new roommate for December (if only I can remember her name!), the President of the company makes a change in goals and makes everyone's life easy and I win a dinner with her and the VP to Aquitane, and talking to my dad, I'm not as worried as I orginally was... I'm sure that will resolve itself too.

Also, went to trivia with Frances and friends and we won first place! We made a huge comeback, and won by 15 points! Unbelievable... got both of the last round questions right - yay!

And symbolically, representing the revitalization of our team (at work), our Betta fish (mascot as we're Team Beta) has come back from near death!

Might go to a few parties this weekend... we'll see how motivated I feel. Rob took his computer with him to the conference in Baltimore/D.C. so I'm probably outie for the weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger UW Nutrition said...

YAY TRIVIA WINNERS!

Where did you go??? As you can see from my blog, I have become completely obsessed with trivia out here.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Nee said...

We went to the Sports Depot in Allston. We even got an answer right that nobody had all week!! and it was through pure teamwork. Very fun! I miss trivia... we're thinking we may have to go to the Scholar on Sunday nights.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home