Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grey Skies...

I'm not sure I'll be able to settle in Seattle. Right now, I hate the weather. I have been promised that snow at the end of March is abnormal and that it's colder than usual, but really... I can't take much more of this! I want it to be WARMER! And SUNNIER! I've been told the summer starts after July 4th... can I make it that long??? Thankfully, we are going to Hawaii in June.

Please, please let me make it to the summer, so I can see the beauty I have been promised. Maybe it'll make me realize it is all worth it? I don't know. For now, I feel like this dreariness will never end. OK, to be fair, it's not the gray that is annoying me as much as the constant 40-50 degree weather. Saturday was 70 degrees, fair enough. But is one day really supposed to make me want to LIVE somewhere?

Otherwise... I'm loving Seattle, so hopefully some warmer weather is coming MUCH sooner than July!

1 Comments:

Blogger fabulous girl said...

As far as I can tell, you've had a truly, truly horrible winter. That said ...

Yeah, I can't help you with the weather thing. It is what it is.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home