Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dick's

Well, I tried the famous Dick's today. It was ok, but not that spectacular. The Deluxe reminded me of a McD's cheeseburger with two patties. The fries were soft and limp (icky word), and I had to buy the ketchup. To be fair, it's pretty cheap regardless. However, I definitely prefer McD's fries. I haven't been to McD's in ages, but it doesn't mean I forget how much I like their fries! I guess next on my list is Jack 'n' Box's fries. Hmm... I really miss the Thirsty Scholar's spicy fries.

1 Comments:

Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Yeah, I was wondering what you'd think of Dick's. I didn't want to say anything before you went. I really only ever want to go there after I've gotten REALLY drunk. The food is basically McDonald's level (or less), but they do treat their employees really well.

And honestly, if you want Thirsty Scholar-level fries, definitely don't expect them to JitB. JitB is my choice when I'm semi-drunk - better than Dick's, but not quite as good as non-fast food. (Burgerville, however, is another story...!)

The sad JitB news is that the one on Broadway just closed!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home