Friday, March 14, 2008

I am sad

I wish I could be with my mom and sisters for Eid... then again, my dad is away from all of us as well. And what is wrong with Seattle that the Norooz celebration is tomorrow? I can't go due to plans, but I'm not sure I would have wanted to go. Who puts the concert a week before Norooz actually begins?

I love Eid... I think next year we will go to either Toronto or London for the celebration. Or even be with my sisters so we could go to San Fran. All three cities would have lots of stuff going on... I wish San Fran weren't so expensive! Moving there would be very tempting if for no other reason than the large Persian population. I don't really want to live in LA; even if it is called Tehrangelos.

My dream... to go to Iran for Eid someday. We really need to get working on R's paperwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home