Sunday, March 02, 2008

Delicious

First, an amendment. It was 50,000 IU of Vitamin D; not 10,000. I thought I remembered it as 50,000, but I thought that was crazy. Nope. The ludicrously high value it is... and then I get a blood test as a prize. Will it work? will it be toxic? or will it be a failure? Tune in to find out.

Tonight we had dinner at Tilth. It was SO delicious... just plain old good food. But at the same time... it was different. I'd never had a slowly braised chicken quite like that... or a vegetarian bean cassoulet. And I highly recommend ending with the hot chocolate! However, the best part was that you could order small or large plates. Hubby and I split 5 small plates and had had a hot chocolate each - perfect! From salmon to duck to beef (and veggie cassoulet and chicken), it was all delicious. We will definitely go back... ideally when the patio is open in the summers!

............. but after a delicious dinner and a lazy day (although I did create a fabulous - and colorful! - budget Excel sheet), it's still hard to accept that it's Sunday. It's hard to have hubby (awful term, but it works when you want to pretend that you have SOME anonymity) leave tomorrow morning. Every week somebody asks... oh, is he gone away this week? YES, EVERY WEEK FROM OCTOBER TO MAY/JUNE. Please, help me forget.

So Sunday it is... and a great weekend was had - with an awesome party hosted by us on Friday, if I may say so myself. Should be a nice week (Project Runway finale!) and then a weekend at Whistler - woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home