Thursday, October 06, 2005

Japan - Here We Come!!!

I finally signed my sisters and me up for the trip to Japan next summer. I wish I could see Sheeva's face when she receives the itineraries... tearing open the envelope, wondering what present I could have fit in there, and then she'll see the note and the itineraries. Just thinking about it makes me so excited!!! I can't wait until next summer. I still haven't fully absorbed the fact that I am going to Japan. It isn't on the top of my list, but I know it has to be for her. I can't wait until she knows, and until I can see how excited she is! My mom has already spoken to a few of her freinds' parents, and they have said that they would send them along with us too.... For now, I keep thinking about how happy she'll be.

Sheeva's b-day party is tomorrow. She's having a sleep over. I can't believe she's going to be 16 on Sunday... or that she's a junior in high school! I've been thinking she's a sophomore. She's growing up so fast... and that means so am I - yikes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Checking my hotmail account, I came across a scary article. It's amazing how our bodies are built for physical labor... or at least for a great deal of daily activity. We've become such a sedentary population, although we really are moving while we sit in those cars!

I just learned that I may have to go to North Carolina for a week next month for work. It is the state I work with! I don't know NC super well, so I guess it'll be nice to revisit. It's kind of funny when I think about it though - I might be going during xmas time, and I already know that I'm going for a week next summer to a town near Corolla in the Outer Banks. This is where we are staying - crazy big, but there will be a lot of us. I hope we see the wild horses! I'll really know the state very well by next summer. It's a good thing I happen to like the state. :)

I found one of my newest obsessions through a friend's blog - a Sudoku website! I just may have to make a link to it on my blog. They added it to the Boston Metro not too long ago, and it has quickly made me stop reading the paper on my bus ride. I'm not sure that that is a good thing, but I love the game! Actually, I think I'm up for a round right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home