Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am bummed...

maybe it's the weather... maybe it's that i'm feeling overwhelmed at work... maybe it's that i don't have thanksgiving day plans and i can't just go home to my family, because i have to think about rob. not just to think about rob, but think that i want to spend it with him too.

poor rob... can't meet my family. but what about poor me that can't share him, my life, etc. with my family???

i think i am having a quarter-life crisis, and i can't say that it's very pleasant. where do i go from here?

2 Comments:

Blogger BS said...

You could rent him a "girlfriend" and bring her home as your orphan friend who has nowhere to spend Thanksgiving and then they get to meet him, he meets them, but no one knows you're dating. It's like a hooker, but not.

As for the bummedness, I suggest hot chocolate. Homemade with whole milk. And a nap.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Nee said...

but then wouldn't my parents think that I'm a a seducer?? or that Rob has a problem with infidelity?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home