Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Work...

I can't say that I am appreciating how busy it has become, especially as it seems it will stay this way through December. It's a hard transition to make... realizing that maybe I should eat through my lunch break, that I don't really have time to take advantage of my unlimited sick days, that I actually said we should come back from Puerto Rico on Sunday night instead of Monday afternoon, and that I really do need to work diligently throughout the day, all day, if I want to achieve what I want to. It sucks. a lot. but it's beginning to grow on me. At least I like everyone on my team, and I have a cool boss. ok, enough whining (for now.) I just had to get it off of my chest.

Really beginning to look forward to going to Camden Yards, especially as everyone says it is SO great. I just hope the beer and the hotdogs are a little cheaper than they are at Fenway!

Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home