Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Great Creme Brulee

Just came back from dinner with some of my high school girlfriends. We went to Christopher's, where I had their tortellini special. I love tortellini, and this was great! Then we went to the Rustic Kitchen and had their creme brulee. I only discovered this about two weeks ago, but I LOVE it. Rob and I went two nights in a row the first time we had it! It's got a chocolate base (kind of like a chocolate pudding) and then regular creme brulee on top. The burnt surgar is not so burnt that it is too bitter for me. I'm not a bitter fan - definitely my least favorite taste. Now I'm too full...

ok, was going to look up something about the creme brulee and got this instead. Maybe I should try this other dessert next time I go???

2 Comments:

Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Ooooh, that creme brulee sounds fantastic! I don't love creme brulee normally (because there's no chocolate), so this sounds just about perfect!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is perfect. Smooth rich dark chocolate. So you get everything.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home