Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm an idiot...

Ok... I don't even want to explain all of what happened, so make up a good story for yourself explaining why I'm an idiot this morning. This entry and the next one are the clues you have to work with. Please do not post reasons why you think I am an idiot.

Monday...

Man... I had a great blog going and totally deleted it all by accident. How annoying. This is what happens when you're half asleep.

Basically the blog was saying:
- Nice to be guest free...
- Tired of guests/travel - almost done
- Surprisingly looking forward to winter, except for dreading high heating bill and how ridiculously cold it gets on 3rd floor. Must buy a space heater.
- Had brunch at Sabur yesterday. Yummy - and outdoor patio seating!
- Great/funny review of Sound Bites where Rob didn't feel like going yesterday (crazy, I know)

Now to continue on to the parts I never wrote...

Has anyone tried the wing place across the street from Sound Bites? The one they bought... we have the menu. I feel like if Sound Bites bought a place, it means they just might have amazing wings. I'll have to check it out. I love buffalo wings - an unhealthy addiction, I know.

Happily, we have a lot of left over food from having guests over. I made dinner last night (Persian eggplant stew, which came out really well. Rob estimated it one of my top 3 attempts - yay!) Rob made a South Indian fish curry on Saturday night, which came out great too! Plus, his friend Jeremy was over who made some of his red lentil dhal, so we have that too! (Definitely froze a lot of this, as it really came out to a lot of food. We're set definitely set for nights when we don't feel like cooking!)

Interesting thing about guests from this weekend... one of them was Rob's ex-gf from high school (of 3 years.) I've actually never met her before, but she was really cool. It was hardly ever awkward, and we had a great weekend. She lives in D.C. but as we may be there in November, I might actually see her again sometime soon. I actually have to go to D.C. during the week sometime soon, so I can go to the Iranian interests section of Pakistan's Embassy.

Ok... I'm finally waking up. I think I woke up at a very bad time in my sleep schedule, as I felt particularly groggy this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home