Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday...

What a day... have to gear up for another week of work fun! ick.

At least we are finally guest free. It's been a little crazy lately. We've been through a major cycle of vacations and guests staying with us, and finally I feel like I can relax a little. Well, not really... this weekend we're going to Baltimore for a baseball game and the weekend after I'm going to Puerto Rico for work. Ok, so life doesn't sound that hard... but part of me just really wants to clean our place and stay home and watch movies and do nothing. Of course, by the time I'm back from Puerto Rico, it will be October and winter will be just around the corner, where much of my time is spent doing a lot of those things. Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to that... if I weren't dreading the heating bill and how cold the 3rd floor here is, I'd definitely be looking forward to it (a little!)

Unfortunately, we ran into a friend's former roommate in front of Johnnie D's yesterday. Didn't realize it was her for a bit, and now she plans on getting my e-mail from the former roommate. Not really looking forward to this possibility. I'm always inclined to be inclusive, so now she is semi-invited to our Halloween party... however, she said she had another party to go to and decorate for that night - maybe we'll luck out? I feel so mean writing all this....

About breakfast, Johnnie D's was PACKED! 20+ minute wait... so instead we went to Sabur in Teele and had such a yummy breakfast, while sitting at their outside patio area. Really, I enjoyed that brunch so much more than if we had gone to Johnnie's. I'm not a huge fan of Johnnie D's breakfast to be honest. For some strange reason, Rob wasn't feeling Sound Bites and I wasn't feeling Rosie's, so that's how we chose Johnnie's. At least it usually has a live jazz band playing during brunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home