Monday, May 05, 2008

Cat's Out of the Bag

And it feels great... I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMY!!! Feels good to get that off my chest. It's SO exciting... and scary. I've had things that I've thought about a lot, but never anything that I've thought about quite so much as this. I mean, I'm not naturally one of those people to go on and on about it, but I have to admit... I do think on and on about it. It's hard to not be aware of the changes going on in our lives, in my body, and eventually in my brain.

But I love it. I'm scared of it, but in a way that lets me know that I'm slowly accepting the changes that will come to my social life. Of course, that had already started changing. I don't find any of my friends really want to go out dancing until 1-2am before... perhaps on occasion, but not like it was 5 years ago.

I mean... I'll have to drink less from now on. Then again, realizing that I'm pregnant and LOSING weight in the beginning from losing alcohol calories has been a huge indicator to me that perhaps that's a _good_ thing.

Anyway, that's all for now. Right now, all I have to say is... I'M PREGNANT! God willing, we'll be a mom and dad come November. And it feels so good to let everyone know. Frankly, I was getting sick of having co-conspirators doing the alcoholic drink shuffle with me... perhaps esp. because the smell of alcohol kind of grosses me out right now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home