Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Friends

I gotta say that I've got a pretty awesome group of friends here. I was worried when we moved here, as I'm used to being able to have people to hang out with... but it's been great! Friends who buy me drinks, who meet up for a late night drink, who are EXCITED about us wanting a baby, who are foodies, a group of friends where someone is often available at the drop of the hat, etc.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy. And a week of sunny weather made it even better. Choosing to move here was hard, and I definitely miss my Mass friends (I grew up there for crying out loud!), but I think we made a good decision... especially as Rob is really enjoying his job. If only I could get myself to love my job too.......................... then it would be perfect.

(And, no, I don't want to get pregnant, so I can leave my job. Totally independent thoughts/decisions.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home