Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Post.

I should get back to posting. I reread my last post and it was nice to remember that time and moment... even if it was about how I was feeling old. :) Thank you BS for bringing me back to blogging, but I guess the thanks should really come after I do some more regular posting.

Valentine's Day. I really do love this day. I know many people hate it, but I love it. It's a family holiday to me... my dad always had chocolate and flowers for me, my two sisters, and my mom. I'm sure a brother would have gotten something as well, if I had one. We even got jewelry sometimes... very cute! Actually, my first semester at Wellesley, he drove to campus with flowers and chocolate. Dad's are awesome.

Rob got got me a dozen roses and a balloon! I love the flowers, but I have to say that I REALLY love the balloon! How can balloons be so fun? He also got me my first piece of jewelry from Tiffany's. A pretty heart pendant with a short silver chain to go with it... I've really needed a short silver chain so I am VERY happy about it!

We're having Valentine's Day dinner at the airport. SO romantic. Rob flies in from Portland, I cab to the airport, and we have dinner before our flight to FL. I am very much looking forward to our weekend in FL... sunny and warm, I hope! I'm sure the wedding will be a blast too!

Ok, enough. I just felt like I needed to summarize a bit of what is currently going on in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home