Monday, October 10, 2005

We need a "show"

As a couple, we've decided that we need a "show" - something to watch together one evening of the week. "Charmed" was great, but it wasn't on top of Rob's list as the show we should be watching. I think we've decided on "Lost." We got a DVD of the 1st season, but we've missed most of the beginning of this season. I was lucky in that I saw the first one of this season (the only one I've ever seen), and we'll just have to jump in on the 4th. Hopefully, we'll be all caught up soon, although I guess it would be more important that we both actually enjoy the show.

It's strange that I would feel the need for a "show" esp. considering I watch less t.v. than anyone else I know. Now that I don't watch "Charmed," I basically don't watch t.v. for weeks at a time. We do watch a good amount of movies these days - we watched "Babette's Feast" and "White Chicks" this weekend. I enjoyed them both. "Babette's Feast" was slow in the beginning, but I think that was on purpose. I particularly enjoyed the feast at the end!

2 Comments:

Blogger UW Nutrition said...

So, can I recommend "Making the Band"? Kidding...

Have you seen Law & Order: Criminal Intent? I like that show a lot. It's on Sundays at 9 pm. The only thing is, like all L&Os, it doesn't really have a plot line that goes from episode to episode--I don't know if you're looking for that.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Nee said...

I love the original Law & Order - it's just so addictive! But, having wanted a show with some continuity, I think we found it! We just watched the first 4 episodes of "Lost" in a row!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home