Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Red Sox

What an exciting name... until you realize that you're not going any more, because Rob has a friend visiting from out of the country. Someone who said they don't even watch Sweden's ice hockey games (or something along those lines.) Can you guess where visitor is from?

At least I have a (1/2) bookclub to spare me. A close friend is hosting a semi-bookclub for the new Harry Potter book. I really enjoyed it. Rob found it a little boring, but he felt that way about all of them. I suspect he is not as great a fan as I would like (of all my friends!) ;p

I'm waiting on my ride. She is running a little late. Definitely not complaining, as it is a MUCH better option than the commuter rail.

At least Swedish made dinner. He thinks he's the most amazing food connoisser (sp?) and the best chef ever on top of it... I admit that the steak with the pepper sauce was good, but it was not the best steak I've ever had. The only thing I would copy is the pepper sauce (red wine, sour cream, onions, and black pepper kernels - yum! so bad for you though...) we also had some "gourmet" potatoes - that's what the grocery store called them, and 2-3 cups of french-cut green beans. Now... I prefer french-cut green beans because I don't like green beans. it reduces the taste somehow - but 2-3 cups? goodness gracious! That's a lot for me! or anybody for that matter!

We did have a tomato that someone brought to our bbq yesterday. Not just any tomato - but one from their community garden. I have decided that I must participate in this program. I'm sick of all the pesticide ridden stuff we get... it worries me sometimes. Ok, the main reason I really like the program is that it tastes SO much better!

I suspect the honking horn I just heard is my ride... definitely don't want to keep her waiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home