Thursday, September 01, 2005

September Already!

Well... two things just happened. One, Rob got back from his bike ride, and I tried to rush and hide the blog, but it's been discovered. oh well... it's only Rob and he won't tell anyone, I'm sure. I had to tell him - he thought I was doing something nefarious when I hid the laptop in my arms and wouldn't let him see.

nefarious - did I use the word properly? it's what came to mind first, so I'm sticking with it!

The next thing... I noticed that I now have "September archives" for blogs. This means that it is September already. time flies... it also means that I have to remember to give the rent check I wrote last night to the land lord downstairs.

I also just noticed that the time is WAY off. It was definitely not 6 a.m. for either of these posts. I fixed it for the one below. I guess blogging requires more paying attention than I though! I just figured it would always be correct...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home