Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yummy Dinner!

Just got back from dinner with friends... it was yummy. A double date, something Rob and I don't really do.

Rob is throwing a fit - not an uncommon experience. We're watching the news on Hurricane Katrinna. It's scary. I feel terrible for everyone there, and I can't imagine ever being in that situation. Who the heck are these snipers? It is SO scary. I don't understand the pandemonium... yes, I do. I read Lord of the Flies. Back to the fit - he just can't handle the news coming through. I don't want to share my thoughts on this whole situation...

So back to dinner... we went to Torch in Beacon Hill. It was good. Our waiter was spooky. His mannerism made me very uncomfortable. The food was quite good though... not amazing, but I can see myself possibly going back someday - maybe.

oh my gosh... watching this New Orleans stuff is craziness. The heat is madness, the dirtiness... how can people be dying in the Superdome which was supposed to be safe?!? how crazy.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Nee said...

I have a feeling this is a fake comment... I think it's time to add the word verification thingie... how annoying - there is no escaping spam!!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home