Friday, September 02, 2005

Yay

Figured out where to change the date and put it to Eastern Time Standard - woo-hoo! I also found where I can change the name of my blog. I just have to come up with something... maybe I'll just keep it the same. I don't know.

I balanced my checkbook this morning... took care of bills. First time in a year though that my checkbook has been off. Not sure how that happened, but online banking really helps fix all that. You don't really need to balance any more, but I think it's still a good idea. (I just hate that it goes off - I feel like it's such a failure on my part!)

I love casual Fridays. I feel like I work so much better in jeans, when I am comfortable. I know some people say that they work better in nicer cloths and my response to that is... you're crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home