Wednesday, August 31, 2005

At work...

Had a great night last night. Went out for drinks with a few friends at Bambara... only a question came up. When you just go for drinks and have a credit card bill, how much do you tip? I've always done $1/drink and maybe a little extra. Some of the people did it that way, and then some were adament that it should be 20%.... I suppose I should look it up. The waiter, Jason, was very nice. He even seeked me out raspberries for the sparkling wine, which was very nice of him.

When I went to lunch there with Carolina (visiting me from D.C. a couple of weeks ago), Jason was also our server. He messed up our order, but he was very nice about it. Lunch was good too. It was the first time I'd been there...

I'm at work. I was thinking I shouldn't post here, but why not? I probably won't do it often. I was just interested in reading a friend's blog, and figured I may as well post something too. I feel like I remember Rob saying yes to my asking if he started a blog or not, but I was falling asleep at the time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home