Monday, April 24, 2006

lemon poppyseed

The lemon poppyseed bread (cake really) came out well. Woke up at 6 - had some with an egg - and went to the gym. very proud of myself. Even got in a quick "power abs" class.

I've been getting a lot of headaches lately... very strange. I didn't get my first headache until college maybe?, and now I feel like I am making up for lost time. I get them almost every day... I think I have to talk to my doctor about it. My doctor who I love oh so much! She'll probably just tell me I'm imagining it or something... perhaps they are tension headaches? I don't know. But I was very surprised to learn that people don't get headaches pretty much daily - or even weekly! I've been surrounded by headaches so much (my sis and dad get migraines as do much of my paternal family) and many of my friends get them too... so I thought this was normal! And now that I know it's not... I want relief! I don't like taking a ton of medicine either, so I don't really take anything ever... it's so tempting right now though. As it definitely hurts... I thought maybe it was due to dehydration (which shocked me as I've never really needed much water), and confirmed that it's probably not the case. I've been drinking a lot of water and avoiding alcohol, and I don't really have any source of caffeine, so... what's going on?? Hopefully something solveable. It would be nice to not get headaches!!!

ok... back to making eggplant (beef) stew. and then making tonight's dinner after that. Pork sausage (organic) with veggies, salad, mashed potatoes and some ajvar I picked up in Croatia. I set aside some beef for grilling too, as I had extra from the stew. Should be a good dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger BS said...

How did I not run into you at the gym on Monday? Were you there today too? If you ever want motivation to get there, I'm happy to plan to meet you - I'm there every weekday around 6:20.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Nee said...

wow... it might keep me on task to plan to meet you there at 6:20. I just find it so hard to get up! But I feel so much better once I do!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home