Sunday, April 09, 2006

sunny day

It's been a nice day so far... woke up this morning and had breakfast with Rob. Just an egg, toast, and 1/2 a grapefruit, but it was nice. He has to work all day, so it was nice to see him for a bit this morning. Then I went to the gym for a couple of hours (very proud of myself) and worked out to and watched all of Separate Lies. Personally, I liked it, but it looks like it didn't get very good reviews. I just liked the tension and the weird understanding that existed between everyone... plus, it made the time pass away very well!

Then I went to the grocery store and picked up the rest of what I need to make banana bread - my first time doing so! I'm looking forward to it.

At 4, I'm going to a friend's for dinner, and a movie... we may watch 1/2 of A&E's Pride and Prejudice, which I LOVE. If we're not quite in the mood for that, we'll watch The Constant Gardiner. Looking forward to ordering in... and trying the banana bread!

I just finished reading a very disturbing New Yorker article on attacking Iran... like attacking Iraq wasn't enough of a lesson...

on that note, time to go make the banana bread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home