Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Passover

Going to a friend's for Passover dinner tonight. I am bringing some white bean dip that I love (and made last night) and some wine. There should be a lot of food, so I am looking forward to it. I didn't realize that pita is leavened bread, which I should have, so she got some matzah chips to go with the dip. Three of my Jewish friends have written me with all different spellings for matzah. I'm just spelling it phonetically at this point, as there seems to be no consistency whatsoever. Ok... I just checked it on dictionary.com and it seems there are 3 different spellings... but it looks like the one I went with is the main one. Interesting.

Kind of like the word flier and flyer. They are both right. That threw me for a loop once.

back to work. It's almost 70 degrees. We are slowly approaching solid warm weather days - so looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home