Friday, September 19, 2008

Chicken Fried Bacon

We're going to a bar tonight that serves chicken fried bacon, with gravy of course! I have to admit that I am intrigued. I do plan on eating other things, so hopefully the rest of their stuff is just as exciting, but hopefully healthier. :)

Rob is having a "male baby shower" thrown for him. This involves an overnight rafting trip, lots of booze (I believe), and no gifts. I'm not sure the term applies. At least, they're not going to a strip club, as had been joked around a few times. If they want to deal with boobs, do us a favor and buy the breast pump. haha. Seriously though, I would not have been happy with that. Something about me getting big and not feeling super attractive would make it rather upsetting for Rob to feel that that was the time to go check out strippers. Not cool. I hope he and the boys have fun though... it will be his last month before daddyhood hits hard. I feel like I'm in mommyhood already, as I would not have been able to enjoy a baby shower like that anyhow. No rafting or boozing for me... not that there won't be post-baby, still though.... Maybe I'll host a sleep over. We can do masks and stuff, watch a chick flick, and bake cookies. It also falls over the last weekend before my mom arrives, a.ka. the weekend before about 25 years of no more alone time starts. Kind of scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home