Friday, August 22, 2008

Gotta love this exchange...

Referencing this fact from DailyKos*
The McCains increased their budget for household employees from $184,000 in 2006 to $273,000 in 2007, according to John McCain’s tax returns.
--------------
me: household employees?
well, he must be paying them more than $50/hr

Rob: yup
maids and butlers

me: :)

Rob: in their 7+ houses

me: crazy!

Rob: sure looks like it

me: I can't believe people actually have those jobs!
who has those jobs???
I want to be a butler!
how easy - open a door!

Rob: seriously

me: live in a mansion, and I'm sure with good perks
and manage the staff
cook - I told you to go make some yummy food. pronto!

Rob: snap to it

me: exactly
I want to be a butler.
I have found my life calling!

Rob: you can be my butler
--------------
* If you speak Farsi, you know how unfortunate this name is for the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home