Monday, August 18, 2008

Lunch with Robin Hood

Rob and I are at Top Pot Doughnuts working... well, he's working and I'm just hanging out. Just had a tuna fish sandwich, but I am very much looking forward to a maple doughnut in a bit along with a hot chocolate - yum!

Living in Capitol Hill, I have gotten used to seeing strange things. However, I was still taken aback by the man wearing a Robin Hood hat here. His hear was blond and waist-length, and he was dressed fairly appropriately for the role. Sadly, he was not in tights. Very funny.

And they just placed out a platter of fresh apple fritters... what a dangerous place to pass time!! I'm going to have to get engrossed in my book - fortunately, I'm really enjoying it! Luckily, the place does not exude bakery smell or else I couldn't be blamed for ridiculous doughnut consumption.

I prefer the spelling donut, but I figure I should keep with doughnut as that's how they spell it here. Donut spelling reserved for another time.

2 Comments:

Blogger UW Nutrition said...

so...was he maybe also dressed like Link from Zelda? I've heard about a dude like that walking around Capitol Hill...

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/link-alive-and-well-in-seattle-washington-180532.php

6:06 PM  
Blogger Nee said...

You know, Link would ALSO be a fitting description! And considering I've been playing Zelda lately, I should have caught that!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home