Monday, November 06, 2006

Cocktail Dress

I need to find a cocktail dress. R and I are going to a March of Dimes event at the Four Seasons this Friday night, and I don't have a dress to wear... well, I have one option, but I wore it recently. I feel like something new. I went shopping for an hour today (during my lunch break), and I couldn't find anything I liked. The one store with a dress I did like only had a size too big and a size too small left. Great.

I feel like I'm between sizes at the moment, although I admit to hoping that I'm on the way down. It makes me feel like I should just wear the old dress (it is very cute!), and wait on something new until I settle into a size... of course, with the way sizings work these days, I'm sure I'll fit into some stores' sizes perfectly. Consistency in size measurements between stores would be nice... except for days when you're not feeling so hot, and then fitting into a (fake) smaller size can certainly be a boost to the ego.

Still... this leaves me with the same problem. I need a new dress. I'm leaning towards red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home